Subject: Re: Principal Meridian Project
Date: Dec 11, 2004 @ 18:13
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

wonderful stuff john

thank you & best wishes

& i can & will chime in on 3 or 4 more of these points if you like
tho not in the format you are asking for
& i know our pm king jack parsell can add many more too
tho both of us are on the wing at the moment

so bear with us & you shall receive too

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Shankland\(Train\)"
<shankland@b...> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is John Shankland and I have an interest in the principal
> meridians of the United States and other land surveying points in
the
> world.
>
> I found the BoundaryPoint Group at the link page of the confluence
> project and hope that some of you might be interested in what I am
> trying to do. I thought that the confluence project was very
interesting
> particularly in that people all over the world are participating. I
> wrote them and asked them to consider including the historically
> significant Principal Meridians in their project but they declined.
They
> suggested I start my own project which I have done.
>
> I have started a project to photograph, document, and post the
Principal