Subject: Re: fresh algatn report by new players on a 7 point roll
Date: Dec 08, 2004 @ 01:52
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

haha
well i had a beepin day all day
tho i have only a few minutes to begin to tell you about it from
here in wickenburg

but in a nutshell as far as i can & to be continued

heading out of surprise from the intersection of bell & grand
i passed up both happy valley & happy lane on the way to gladden
as i went looking for the eagles eye & aguila
& ultimately lamaya

reaching wickenburg i realized a literal loop de loop
both deasil & widdershins
tho i forget which is which
of greater & greater rings around phoenix

then approaching aguila i was quite impressed to see a large bird
head in profile on the mountain ridge to the southwest
with an apparent window rock for an eye

but reaching aguila i realized this was not the eagle nor the eagles
eye at all
but the true eagle was a different bird head on the ridge more
directly to the south
& the eye of this eagle was not its own eye but a window rock under
its chin
so the eye is really in the mountain rather than of the eagle

something of a letdown i thought at first
but then i saw that the eye of the other eagle really wasnt a hole
either but only appeared so from a certain angle

so this was all a bit offputting
until much later in the day
when i returned to complete my try for the eagles eye

but i shall also have to return to complete my try to tell you about
it all
or rather proceed now from here to surprise where the library stays
open 2 hours later
as i am being kicked out

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Yes, it works now from here too, but it didn't last night. Ah,
the vicissitudes
> of the web!
>
> We actually have roadrunners here in western Louisiana! They beep
only in
> cartoons and on BP.
>
> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA