Subject: Re: surprise
Date: Dec 06, 2004 @ 16:48
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> When I wrote about "double printing of the red township numbers," I
meant
> "section numbers."
>
> As soon as I awoke this morning, this error came to mind. I've
known how
> sections, townships, and ranges work since I was a small child, so
it's
> embarrassing.
>
> Lowell G. McManus
> S25, T2N, R10W, La. Mer.

right you are
1989 in fact
& so my eyes deceived me as well as my brain

but whats to be embarrassed about in any case

the corrections are a great deal of the fun really
however they come
dont you agree
even as a creampuff pie in the face if necessary
just among us clowns

& it is good to see you vary your address line in any case
tho i am still in surprise this morning

still more intrigued too but
just to let the dirt roads dry out a bit after all the recent rain
i will wait at least a day or 2 before going after lamaya

gads what a beautiful name
& glad thats really it

thanx

la paz maricopa yavapai

That is why the
> > upper map shows the land west of the meridian boundary to be Yuma
County,
> while
> > the lower one shows it to be La Paz. Before 1983 this was the
> > Maricopa-Yavapai-Yuma tripoint, and since 1983 it is La Paz-
Maricopa-Yavapai.