Subject: Re: GSEEBE expedition itinerary in file section of BP!
Date: Nov 21, 2004 @ 09:01
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

Easy, Petter.

If we had TWO more weeks - and more money - we would of course
"attack" all these tripoints en route...BUT:
Since border spotting keeps all of us (forever) young, there will be
another expedition another time - :-)

all yours

Peter H. / DK

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Petter Brabec
<pete2784west@y...> wrote:
> Right, now how come you're leaving out tripoints like BG-MK-SR/MN,
AL-MK-SR/MN or the southern CR-BiH-SR/MN. To me, they are on the more
or less same route. I mean how often are you going to travel again
that far to notch four tripoints. You are already venturing to the
area of deep Balkans anyway, so what's the excuse? All of the
tripoints mentioned above are situated on the firm ground. In other
words, no pointing through bushes to some vague place in the air
above some unreachable water.