Subject: oops important multipointing corrections Re: yachats or again
Date: Nov 19, 2004 @ 18:34
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>
wrote:

> there is an interesting looking tricounty point on the way
> cudojo aka curry douglas josephine
> which also seems to be at or near a springs
>
> i know
> i know
> aquila non captat muscas
> but would love to drink a tripoint spring

silly of me to have forgotten us2wv3grprtu already
aka the grant preston tucker tricounty point of west virginia
at the fairfax stone & potomac headspring & former mdsw corner
which does at least appear to be a true tripoint spring
& which i have in fact long since imbibed of
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/1854
http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=39.19472&lon=-79.4875
while poor cudojo here is now looking only like a near miss

also to bill burke
at bedenl you were actually standing on a former quintipoint too

for details please see
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/16003
& continuations