Subject: yachats or rostah cay Re: [BoundaryPoint] The easternmost point in Europe
Date: Nov 17, 2004 @ 23:56
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hey if having a sea level canal did make you incontinent
ahem
or should i say excreted you from your former continent
just to tidy up the previous euphemism
& thus made you a separate continent like ahem africa or cape cod
then how many continents would there really be in the world

but first
of course
how many continents would there really have been if not

for a start
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/413

btw if a sea level canal is bridged or tunneled then the 2 sides are
still technically continent
arent they

just as
by the same topology
britain is now also a continent with afroeurasia
isnt it
& thus really
afrobrittanoeurasia

etc
etc

so my above question or questions are not serious but only idle
curiosity about some probable universe other than our own

fortunately the library is just off the beach
or questions like these might remain blowing in the wind forever

nice play by peter today too
posting the new magical mystery tour itinerary
which i will read with interest at my next stop
but am being kicked out of this library now

beeps

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>