Subject: yachats or rostah cay Re: [BoundaryPoint] The easternmost point in Europe
Date: Nov 17, 2004 @ 21:35
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yachats
or
still
its rostah cay

hotdang
too beautiful a beach day to leave yet

& thanx for the muir probability mike

i am paying attention

for at least it looks wider than the upper rogue from here

but which of them is truly the greater & more golden rogue

for that will be the question in the moment of truth

probably just a few more days from now

if i ever do succeed in leaving here that is

& i cant help remembering too
jesus may save
& moses may even invest
but
muir amasses samarium

fortunately tho i ought to be able to see & evaluate this even
better on location as well without leaving a public road

& congrats to any africans & greeks & cape codders who may just have
attained their true individual continentalities
but the rest of you euroasios will still have to eat the sinai in
any case

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman
<mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> that's the rogue head of the Rogue
> I think the real head must be up the Muir, not the
> nominal Rogue
> http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?
z=10&n=4766335&e=552886&s=50&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25