Subject: Re: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Highest point in Denmark
Date: Nov 11, 2004 @ 18:47
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

I have also done Bavne and Yding, but not Møllehøj.

I brought foreign visitors to Ejer Bavnehøj and asked them what they thought
it was. They had no ideas this was the highest point of a country.

Did you also think the other hill next to Yding was taller than Yding
itself?

Bavne is the correct spelling according to my dictionary, meaning bunfire.
Baune is probably just old spelling.

I have no other data of Møllehøj, but viewed it from Bavne at my second
visit.

Did you sign up to the border crossing hitlist, but had technical problems?

Jesper