Subject: AW: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Highest point in Denmark
Date: Nov 11, 2004 @ 17:46
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

Oh yes. For Møllehøj, however, I know "only" the quote of 171 m. Not precise
enough. Do you know better?

I have to admit I was NOT on Møllehøj's summit. Sometimes, with "mountains"
of that calibre, it is difficult to identify a summit.

One mystery you can solve for me: What is the correct spelling: "Bavne..."
or "Baune..." or both?

Wolfgang