Subject: Re: shelton wa [Special to M Donner]
Date: Nov 10, 2004 @ 23:09
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

ok thanx
i will call too

i see topozone doesnt actually indicate the location of the peace
arch per se within the mile or so of borderfront of peace arch park

but it does look like i can easily park well behind the united states
customs houses & easily walk right up to the border & easily find
such a flagrant & fragrant target somewhere in the park & easily meet
you there directly underneath it

does all that not sound right so far

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray <doug@d...> wrote:

> I am working 11/11 from 0600 until 1500. I can zip down after
that... you can ring me on my mobile at 604.728.1407 or email as
usual.