Subject: the beginning of bp as we want it Re: The end of BoundaryPoint as we knew it
Date: Nov 05, 2004 @ 21:57
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

i say
leave them alone & theyll come home
wagging their trifunnybums behind them

alternatively
as he is a sensitive fellow
why doesnt someone just give him a goose at his ibrg list

but of course
he may just be out on expedition again
off somewhere on our great playing field
or at least we can wish him to be so lucky

& you know
technically he will not be overdue here for another 4 months yet
since only 5 months have elapsed since we last heard from him
following his previous 9 month hiatus

so at all events not to worry let alone grieve

& you know you can always dial or pump him up again on our handy
search engine

& regarding jespers other point about being met with silence lately
i suppose i should apologize in that connection for being afield
myself
but of course i am not sorry i have been too busy at play here to
pore very heavily over your undoubtedly excellent work

i will remind you all tho
if it is by any chance my own feedback you are at all or ever missing
that i am a little gun shy so to say

in fact shy of all war & other crime & other wretchednewss
& therefore tone deaf & color blind to a certain part of the spectrum

so if you want my feedback you just cant be that naughty about what
you bring here & still expect me to pay much attention to you
since i need to maintain the purity of my brains too you know

indeed for the creative process it is a most important thing

but i think your difficulty isnt just that i have been silent
even if it werent usually i who do comment

rather i think your difficulty is your belief in what the topic is

as well as your belief in the intrinsic interest of borders

for technically we dont really have a topic

we only used to have a topic
& that was multipointing

& borders just arent as intrinsically interesting as multipointing

so i am not surprised you &or other border freaks are getting a
little bored with borders

which btw i think is the main reason why border freaks fade away

the interest level in multidimensionality however only multiplies &
squares & cubes as it goes

so when you encourage everybody with an interest in borders to
suggest ways of bringing your interest in them back to life
even if my interest in borders is only the necessary for multipointing
i can fairly respond here by suggesting you focus more on the actual
trypointing fun & less or even not at all on what already or
inevitably bores you

indeed promote yourself to an action hero
or whatever action or hero appeals to you

or you may get still boreder

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman