Subject: Re: spiral bindings
Date: Nov 05, 2004 @ 20:31
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yes unique for being 2 country b enclaves
but only if you somehow dismiss the truly singular & exquisitely
precious if also comically lopsided butterfly of clavic bordercross
infinitude that they actually appear to produce as being 2 distinct
ensects
er i mean insects

aw you know what i mean

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman