Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Brendans second thesis
Date: Nov 03, 2004 @ 06:00
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

No problem. I can strip off the pictures and maps - to make it manageable. What remains is written in German. Would that be acceptable?

There is a danger, however, as follows: I have written about 65 of such articles, wandering from one country to another. Altogether I will eventually produce a series of 130 articles - 130 destinations throughout Europe. There is an introduction and a thread leading through all this; an isolated article may therefore be a bit strange to read.

Wolfgang