Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Spiro-Quadripoints
Date: Nov 03, 2004 @ 03:01
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Yes 3: Junholz, Cooch Behar (India-Bangladesh), and
Baarle.
And the Baarle one is (if I am remembering this
correctly) the only one that involves all enclaves at
the binational quadripoint - NO mainland.
Also the BWNAZMZW - of course it can occur but also
since it does involve moving thalwegs, it only occurs
for a single point in time (of zero length).