Subject: Re: servitudes/extraterritoriality.
Date: Oct 28, 2004 @ 00:03
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Hi.

"Servitudes" - is that the term used "down under"? Here in the US, at
least, we call these real property access conditions "easements".
I guess we call it that because you want to "back in" quietly when
you are hovering over someone else's property - especially in this
country. :-)

What is the term that is used elsewhere?

LN