Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Berlin map
Date: Oct 16, 2004 @ 22:20
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Ok so if looking at the wall, we look from West to
East...and I am assuming the metal fence marks the
approximate border. So these pics are on the West
side of the fence. Then what the heck is that third
pic all about? That's one of the stranger things I've
ever seen at BP. Someone constructed a Pirate Park
made from tarps and wood and plastic bags in East
German territory but on the West side of the wall? I
have not heard of this before.

http://www.stthomas-berlin.de/bilder/images/003-kircheMauer.jpg

http://www.dailysoft.com/berlinwall/maps/berlinkarten_04.htm

http://www.dailysoft.com/berlinwall/maps/index_de.htm