Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Feet in the USA. two of them --> NIST error???
Date: Oct 07, 2004 @ 21:05
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

Try mixing US, English and metric as we do here in Canada! I think its
on the citizenship test.

Temperatures in celsius, body weight in pounds, height in feet and
inches -- but food in kilos and distance in kilometres.

An even more fun past time is trying to figure out the price of a US
gallon of gas in Canadian dollars and in litres. Except in Point
Roberts where the gas is sold in litERs - in US dollars.

Admittedly - we're an awful bored lot whilst waiting for the winter
cariboo migration. But I'm glad I have WiFi in my igloo.

:)

Doug