Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Tripoint in Bulgarian
Date: Sep 24, 2004 @ 09:42
Author: Petter Brabec (Petter Brabec <pete2784west@...>)

I have gathered just a few:

czech: trojmezí
slovak: trojmedzie
polish: trójgraniczny szczyt or trójstyk
slovenian: tromeje
serbian or croatian: tromedje or tromeðe

Remember that slavic languages have declinations of these substantives.

In additon to what is already known:

italian: tre confini
french: frontière de trois ètats
Baltic languages and those with cyrillic alphabet have been tough to find.

Petter

Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...> wrote:
No Bulgarian so far as I know.
So far what we have (These are taken from some BP
emails with several additions. I don't know if these
have been verified for accuracy. Some look like
perhaps they need accent marks or diacritics or the
like. Some are also there twice.):

> catalan: trifini
> > spanish: trifinio, tripartito
> venezuelan punto triple
>
> > italian: trifinio
> > français: trijonction
> > portuguese: trijunçao
> brazilian ponto tripartite
>
> > german: dreiländereck
> also dreilaendereck, dreilandereck
norvegian: Treriksrøysa
Nederlands: drielandenpunt
==============
brazilian: ponto tripartite
catalan: trifini
français: trijonction
german: dreiländereck (dreilaendereck)
italian: trifinio
norvegian: treriksgrense; treriksrøysa (treriksrøys)
portuguese: trijunçao
spanish: trifinio
venezuelan punto triple
-----