Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 23, 2004 @ 02:27
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

First you talked of a pene example. Which could mean
"pene-enclave example" as well as "almost an example."
So this is how it relates.
Second, when I speak of the practical sense I mean you
can not access Jungholz from the rest of Austria with
the whole of your body staying in Austria. You can't
go down the mountain that way anyway.