Subject: Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 08, 2004 @ 15:01
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thanx chris

it is unclear if any of these people are credentialed in clavoscopy

but

regarding the 2 extra quasiclaves or maybeclaves that i just
questioned
not here below but in the separate message 15273

a careful reading of the text in your first link here below
especially
ob sie je eine reale rolle gespielt haben ist unbekannt
which in normal barbarian means
whether they ever actually performed as claves is unknown

plus

a careful reading of the info in message 14183

together
suggest that these supposed claves or clavicules
if indeed they ever really existed at all
may actually not have been heard from in at least 28 years

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "chris schulz"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3495&i