Subject: Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 08, 2004 @ 05:38
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

politically kyarki is part of the nakhichevan autonomous republic

but of course topologically both kyarki & the greater chunk of
nakhichevan are exclaves of the azerbaijan republic

& the 2 other azerbaijan exclaves are not part of nakhichevan
autonomous republic but of the azerbaijan republic proper

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman
<mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> Is Kyarki part of Nakhichevan or is it a separate
> Azerbaijani exclave? I'm guessing yes due to the
> close proximity, but would like to know for sure.
> Thanks
>
> --- Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@u...> wrote:
>
> > Another Nakhichevan issue on ebay, showing Kiarky.
> >
> > AND the seller is in Lithuania!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3495&i
tem=5517623720&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW