Subject: Re: ATCHLIN
Date: Aug 20, 2004 @ 22:52
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Mike
>
> There is no need for you to dress up as spiderman (or any
other of your identities) and climb the Jungholz mountains as a
giant bug with your non-scientific $1 k-mart measure tape.

hahahahaha
hahahahahaha
ahhh thank you my friend
you are in rare form today
must be the elevation

> Professional and skilled surveyors from both involved states
have already with expensive equipment surveyed and verified
that the cross on marker 110 is the cross.

> Peter's friend, head of Austrian border survey office confirms
along with other correspondance with authorities and experts
that the x is the spot.

> Doubt this one, doubt any other marker of your choise.

ok ok
but you remember how far we have come on this one too

try messages 552 716 730 836 & 909
just for starters

> ATCZDE and a short man like me is a bad combination. I
spotted the point from a low angle, but Mike Kaufman did the
right thing, photographing the tp with a cheap single use camera
that does try to focus and then makes things blury.

hahahahaha
really this is too funny
i gotta see this pic now

> And by the way, I understood every word you wrote in your

yikes wow thanx
but that is special praise

which message number was it

i would like to see what is so understandable about it

& i know you dont care for poetry

so just dont think of it as poetry

it really isnt poetry anyway

so just think of it as regular ok

i promise it doesnt rhyme or scan or anything

no problem ok

Keep making sence, and leave out off topic poetry stuff. Just
beacuse you love to hear yourself, does mean we even like it.
Said as a friend.

> Jesper

bengali