Subject: Re: Interesting geography in switzerland & My soliloquy
Date: Aug 20, 2004 @ 08:23
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

It might be even stranger: at the Vaud site, you can select "Plan
d'ensemble" or "Donnees cadastrales". I think the Vaud territory is
coloured, but the CH2BEFR boundary can be seen as entering the Canal
from the east and then proceeding through the Canal to the west, in
between the middle line that is the CH2FRVD boundary and the north
bank! This makes the Fribourg/Freiburg part of the Canal only one
fifth or so of the width of the entire canal... Unfortunately, this
map site doesn't show the situation on the west side of the area that
has our interest; it takes out a part north of the CH2FRVD boundary
west of the CH2BEFRNE tripoint.
Peter

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Arif Samad <fHoiberg@y...>
(...)