Subject: Re: Baarle coordinates.
Date: Aug 12, 2004 @ 11:13
Author: Anton Zeilinger ("Anton Zeilinger" <anton_zeilinger@...>)

Hi,

the convention is available online, in Dutch and French.

I have tried finding a direct link, but was not able to do so you'll
have to try this:

1) Go to http://www.just.fgov.be/index_nl.htm
2) Under "Rechtsbronnen", click on "Geconsolideerde wetgeving", which
brings you to the search page for promulgated laws.
3) At "Woord(en)" enter "enclaves", which should give you 13 results.
4) Now click on "Lijst", and it should be Number 9, where you click on
"detail".

The same works for French as well, where it is item 22.

I know it's a bit complicated, but I was able to find it this way.
Unfortunately, although all the reference points are listed, they are
not defined, i.e. their coordinates are not given...

Cheerio,

Anton

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"