Subject: Re: Baarle coordinates.
Date: Aug 12, 2004 @ 09:45
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Ernst Stavro Blofeld
<blofeld_es@y...> wrote:
> > The coordinates are in the "Moniteur Belge", 1996,
> > pp17565-17594, in both
> > French and Dutch.
>
> Do you know the full name of the article, and/or the
> complete page range?
>
> I think I can order a copy of the article from my
> university library, but we'd like the complete text,
> won't we?

The full name of the article and or the publishing date in the
Tractatenblad would be useful, too. I think I can get hold of it in
my university library. The Tractatenblad has put its contents online,
but up to now I have been unable to find the item.

The Belgisch Staatsblad/Moniteur Belge seems to have published the
item on Wednesday, June 26, 1996 (according to
http://www.provant.be/gis/metadata/fiches/encl_baarle.htm ). This
publication is online, too, but the archives don't seem to go back
that far.

Peter