Subject: Re: baarle H1/H2 quadripoint
Date: Aug 10, 2004 @ 15:43
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>
wrote:
> ok thanxx for both
> & my browser isnt reading gevonden resulaten

ResulTaten (sorry for the typo).

> but no matter since the direction of hot pursuit has clearly turned
> toward the cadastre himself now
> & his separate cadastral document you mention at the end
>
> so can you point or lead the way to this maestro

Another way of getting to that map is to zoom in on Baarle by
clicking on the initial map, until you see small circles with "MP"
written in it. Click on the one next to the word "Reth" on the map.

Any information that you want to get on the location and dimension of
real estate from the Cadastre will probably cost you money. But maybe
the documents drawn up in 1994/1995 will give some more information,
if they don't simply refer to the Cadastre.

The Cadastre is at www.kadaster.nl

Peter