Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Baarle is wonderfull
Date: Aug 05, 2004 @ 22:04
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

On http://ontology.buffalo.edu/smith/baarle.htm it says under the 1843 section: "Most of them lie about five km beyond the Belgian border, but there is also a small enclave of Baarle-Nassau inside Belgium and even a Belgian parcel within a Dutch parcel within a Belgian enclave surrounded by Dutch territory. This bizarre situation has obviously led to a number of difficulties – hence the repeated attempts at normalization."

Does the BE->NL->BE->NL still excist, and if so where is it?

and does anybody have a good map of the remote enclaves on this map (the westernmost three ones)?
http://ontology.buffalo.edu/smith/baarle/baarle.gif

Jesper