Subject: Re: Re; Map sites (ATCHFLN)
Date: Aug 03, 2004 @ 20:58
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

we could guess

since rm apparently applies only to the mysterious 136
which we believe determines the absolute truth of atchlin
of course with the help of the obvious 135 & the thalweg
how about
richtenmarker

or however they would say
the right marker
in austroliechtenstinian

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"

<aletheiak@y...>
> wrote:
> > even better
> > thanx
> >
> > & which also raises the question for checking
> > whatever the actual marker numbers prove to be
> > is the tripoint correctly positioned on the thalweg by the 2
> > riverbank markers alone
> >
> > or by sighting thru the last 2 markers directly situated on the
> atli
> > line alone
> >
> > or are all 3 of these markers in practically perfect alignment
> anyway
>

> The border is defined to be "geradlinig" (in a straight line)
from
> marker 134 to 135 (54 metres), and "geradlinig" from 135 to
136 (160
> metres). I presume that the tripoint is where the thalweg
crosses