Subject: Re: Dictionary over border-related expressions
Date: Aug 02, 2004 @ 13:37
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

wonderful petter
i salute & pet you too
for you have chosen a path & a quest with heart

& this research will surely sit on the top shelf of any faq pantheon
we may eventually create & assemble

one conspicuous omission has just occurred to me
in usamerican
tristate point or tri state point
possibly hyphenated
where bp & its predecessors & indeed our beloved sport art rite
of trypointing
herself
actually began

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Petter Brabec
<pete2784west@y...> wrote:
> Thanks. I checked them. There's definitely a start. I will make
more research and try to find out more about how to say "tripoint"
in many other languages.