Subject: Re: Asian boundarycross
Date: Jul 31, 2004 @ 14:03
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Sorry, no new finding - just a question.
>
> The boundary cross in Asian is between enclaves, right?
>
> So Jungholz is the only boundary cross involiving mainland?
>
> Jesper

silly i am finding this new question fascinating tho

& novelty & originality are in themselves a finding
as well as a high value imo

but assuming you mean
by mainland
the metropoles or most major territories that are involved here
as opposed to the quasiexclaves that occur at border crosses
then i believe
you are indeed finding & identifying here by your question the fact
that the baarle cross is distinct from the jungholz cross
in that it involves not a single quasiexclavequasienclave
but actually a pair them floating entirely detached from their
metropole in full & actual exclavitude of it

a finding of a free floating butterfly of territory as it were
with a megapoint for heart

& my recollection of the bengal border cross or crosses is that it
they is are of the jungholz type rather than the baarle type

so unless i am mistaken
your exquisite finding here is that the baarle cross & butterfly are
a singularity
unique in the world class at least
if not the entire world