Subject: Re: Central European Border Trip
Date: Jul 23, 2004 @ 21:10
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
<doug@d...> wrote:

> This means I will have to move heaven and earth to reclaim a
tie for 3rd spot.

> A free ticket to Europe in 2 weeks would be a start. But
doubtful.

> More likely: a return to Belize and a third attempt at BZGTMX.

nice tries doug but
no amount of additional trying for bzgtmx will increase your total
count of tricountry points tried
because bzgtmx has already & rightly been counted in your
present total of 25 tried

in this olympic event
you can have as many tries as you like but you can only count
them all once per point

better to try a different point to increase your count
like say el trifinio gthnsv
aka montecristo
should you ever be in the greater bzgtmx neighborhood again

& of course you dont have to actually go there & pay the optimum
visit class a or b
to count it as a point tried
so long as you earnestly tried

which you have already done in this case
by booking & scheduling a guided tour at such close range
before being forced by circumstances to cancel it iirc

thats one of the great benefits of class e

indeed several of the other points that were counted in the totals
that determined the standings were also for class e tries

the elusiveness of a point doesnt diminish the fact of the try for it