Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Central European Border Trip
Date: Jul 23, 2004 @ 20:21
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

aha & of course you are right
so the corrected projected standings & medals of our olympians
with their anticipated total numbers of tricountry points tried
upon the completion of cebt as advertised & expected
are as follows

1 gold peter 28
2 silver jesper 27
3 bronze rolf 26

& that was so much fun
lets do it again

4 beryllium doug 25
5 nickel harry 24
6 aluminum mike 18

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Now that we also will do a class a on ATCZDE, do I not go past
Rolf?