Subject: Re: Re; Map sites (ATCHFLN)
Date: Jul 21, 2004 @ 04:14
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

mats was right in the first place & still is
even after eu has been doubled & redoubled

however
if at first we dont succeed
&or are caught stealing second
then we could still try try try again
& would get in this case
eee uuu

an electrical engineering error eee
involving
the artificially produced radioactive element unununium uuu
named temporarily for its atomic number 111
& thus precipitating a fallout
of something that may be remotely interesting at last
eee uuu 111
for any multifreaks still awake

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman