Subject: Fwd: baarle books
Date: Jul 13, 2004 @ 06:08
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@yahoo.com>)

In an effort to lighten up electic fence enthusiasts
and inject some play & levity, we can move from
electirc fence books to electric fence wavs:
Don't whiz on the electric fence!
Listen to attachment :)
In fact there is a whole song:

Dont Whiz On The Electric Fence

When nature's callin'
Don't be stallin'
Use your common sense
Before your let if flow
Find a place to go
Just don't whiz on the electric fence
If you're gonna explode
You can use the commode
of igloos, cave dwellings or tents
No need to explain when you gotta drain
Just don't whiz on the electric fence
You can swizzle on the sofa
Piddle in the air
Tinkle in the toilet
That's why it is there
You can let in rain
In the breakfast lane
While waving at ladies and gents
Just don't whiz on...
Don't whiz on
Don't whiz on the electric fence

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos
&
> mere multipunctiliousness
>
> which is why i always ask when i dont understand how
> an interest in
> for example
> electrified fences or comparative postal rates or
> guano law or the many other even less obvious & more
> bizarre things that people often ask for & bring &
> even salute here
> may actually connect with or relate to us
> & to our special arena & quest for multidimensional
> accomplishment
>
> & i dont know what you all may sometimes think this
is
> in all your earnest seriousness & sobriety
>
> but what we really have here & what i for one have
> come here for is the unique opportunity afforded for

> transacting some seriously compounded frivolity
>
> so i just want to add
> & what i really meant to indicate in the first place
> was
> i am sincerely glad you & all our other clavers are
so
> embedded here
> & our philatelists so stuck on us
> & our border lovers so marginally appreciative
> etc
> etc
> etc
> but would all our electrified fence enthusiasts etc
> please
> lighten up
>
> Note: forwarded message attached.

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
> Message: 17
> Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 03:30:21 -0000
> From: "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>
> Subject: Re: Baarle and books
>

> > For those of you who read Dutch or French, you
may be
> interested
>
> congrats on your success too
>
> & again
> why
> why might knowing french or dutch interest anyone in
getting
> hold of an electric fence
> book
>

> Because if you know those languages you will be able
to read the text and
> not just gawp at the pretty pictures.
>
> or what do you like about this
> it is a fair question
>
> I like it because it tells a previously unknown (to
me) story about
> electrified barbed wire along a national boundary,
the reasons why, when,
> whom, etc. It has a map and photos. And it mentions
Baarle as part of the
> reason for building the fence.
>

> > If you can find ANY of that on Amazon (apart from
Glassner's
> book) you are
> > doing well!!
>
> thanx
> but again why
> why would we be doing well
> except to find glassners book there
>
> does it have electric fences too
>
> i dont get it
>

> Because only Glassner's book is likely to be on
Amazon. The others are
> foreign publications, and best to track down in
country, not from the US or