Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Divided building (DEFR) near DEFRLU
Date: Jul 07, 2004 @ 15:54
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

It's a good observasion. I vaguely remember it being disussed before, either on BP or at GCEBE.

Are all DELU-LU markers (and the binational marker(s) around Vianden) just witness markers?

There should be a similar map of the northern binational tripoint somwhere (or perhaps I can find it in my files). We couldn't find any southern binational tripoint markers at Vianden.

Have anybody been close to the northern binational marker to see the inscription?

Jesper