Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] New Canada USA Photo Directory
Date: Jul 05, 2004 @ 15:01
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I'm very surprised that Québec has allowed that Vermont sign to remain where it
is. Perhaps the workers for Transports Québec are as much dolts as are those
for VTrans. To quote one of my teachers: "The people who put up highway signs
are the most ignorant people in our society."

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA