Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] New Canada USA Photo Directory
Date: Jul 05, 2004 @ 06:07
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@yahoo.com>)

Fran�ois -
Where (and what) is the building near marker 644?
Also did you notice the small road disk 554 W right in
the sidewalk in front of the internationally divided
brick apartment building in your pic 553AQC_5? Or how
far into Quebec some dolts put the Welcome to Vermont
sign? Dolt 1: "The border must be the river." Dolt
2: "Should we check to find out?" Dolt 1: "Nah - that
would take actual effort. Let's just put it up here
and get some doughnuts." Dolt 2: "Ok. Good enough for
me." :)
2 pics attached