Subject: Re: eelvru posts decimated by termites & beavers
Date: Jul 01, 2004 @ 15:49
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well then maybe the beavers will be marking the tripoint with a
dam built from all the posts

so busy they are making their dams with kits too

& youd think the post soviets of all people would have known to
build their posts better

yikes dont they have woodpeckers there too

or weather

& of course i didnt mean to imply eelvru itself had ever been
marked directly by a wooden post in the middle of the stream
but i think the article was really referring to the many posts of the
greater eelvru neighborhood

perhaps it was a bit licentious of me artistically tho
as well as wishful thinking several times over
to focus all this action so narrowly in the triarea

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Funny,
>
> It was writing to Rolf about EELVRU as I ran over an article
about tps he wrote before GCEBE. He concluded the article
saying EELVRU is expected to get a monument, but now we
have been there, I find it hard to understand.

> First of all the tp is wet, and wet tps do not normally have
monuments. Further, EELVRU was such a secret, and so hard
to find (probably impossible without the LV soldiers) and so
remote.

> Jesper

http://www.tol.cz/look/TOL/article.tpl?IdLanguage=1&IdPublicatio
n=4&NrIssue=71&NrSection=2&NrArticle=12312