Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] eelvru posts decimated by termites & beavers
Date: Jun 30, 2004 @ 18:51
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Funny,

It was writing to Rolf about EELVRU as I ran over an article about tps he wrote before GCEBE. He concluded the article saying EELVRU is expected to get a monument, but now we have been there, I find it hard to understand.

First of all the tp is wet, and wet tps do not normally have monuments. Further, EELVRU was such a secret, and so hard to find (probably impossible without the LV soldiers) and so remote.

Jesper