Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] real bjneng try afoot
Date: Jul 01, 2004 @ 06:33
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Other 1st order arcs: MXUS Rio Grande, probably ITVA,
and maybe DZLY near DZLYTN. I think there were more
(maybe involving Niger) but could not find the
messages.
And shouldn't it be East longitude, not West in
http://home.worldonline.dk/jesniel/border/african_tripoints.htm#bjneng

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS091.pdf