Subject: Re: Divided building (DEFR) near DEFRLU
Date: Jun 30, 2004 @ 09:11
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see it, Jesper. The little squares
are the border markers as far as I know, and the grey rectangle (a
building) stops short of the border.

I have been there and can't imagine not having seen a divided
building on that spot if there had been one.

On divided buildings along the DELU border: I have reported here
before that the former customs building at the bridge in Keppeshausen
is clearly divided between Germany and the condominium. It is
nowadays a tourist visiting centre for the nature reserve this area
is in.

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> This map
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/files/delu/DEFRLUBEDELU.PD
F (last page) reveals apparenly that the small house between the
last DEFR marker and the path just before the river is divided.