Subject: Re: Divided building (DEFR) near DEFRLU
Date: Jun 29, 2004 @ 20:50
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well i realize how much you like divided objects
& your link reminds me this delu river condo includes probably
several to many islands
on which we have been seeking so far without success any sign
or trace of a bona fide condo resident
but particularly of any native binational islander living there

so if anyone can think of any way of advancing the quest for such
a rare to nonexistent individual
especially on the scene there locally in germany or benelux
i would prize any discovery in that direction

of course it neednt be in the delu condo but could just as easily
be found in any of the other condos we have also identified

i realize many people have dual & even multiple citizenships
but i think it would be rare if not impossible to find someone who
was binational by virtue of residing in
or better yet by virtue of having actually been born in
2 different countries at once
without benefit of any border to be divided in half by

of course it would be rare & wonderful enough to find someone
with dual citizenship by virtue of having been born splat dab on a
border too
no doubt about it
but i just thought whole islands might make better targets for
starters

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> This map
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/files/delu/DEFRL
UBEDELU.PDF (last page) reveals apparenly that the small
house between the last DEFR marker and the path just before
the river is divided.