Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Re: CZDE ? -> post 1938
Date: Jun 28, 2004 @ 20:21
Author: Joseph Hornykewycz ("Joseph Hornykewycz" <joseph.hornykewycz@...>)

Generally the plebiscite was held everywhere (with a few exceptions eg.
Prague).
Municipalities with less than 50% Germanophones which lay within a territory
surrounded by Municipalities with >50% where also considered as part of the
Sudetenland (as far as it geographically made sense).
The border of the Sudetenland was then drawn along the borders of the
municipalities.

This topic "sudetenland" is a quite difficult one, and one has to be very,
very carefull with sources on the internet, because most websites concerning
this topic are from some revanchists.
If anyone is interested, I can organize & upload some old maps from the
Sudetenland.

Joseph H.

--------- Original-Nachricht --------