Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Re: CZDE ? -> post 1938
Date: Jun 28, 2004 @ 19:39
Author: Joseph Hornykewycz ("Joseph Hornykewycz" <joseph.hornykewycz@...>)

ยง5 of the Munich Pact:

"The international commission referred to in paragraph 3 will determine the
territories in which a plebiscite is to be held. These territories will be
occupied by international bodies until the plebiscite has been completed.
The same commission will fix the conditions in which the plebiscite is to be
held, taking as a basis the conditions of the Saar plebiscite. The
commission will also fix a date, not later than the end of November, on
which the plebiscite will be held. "

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/imt/munich1.htm

Joseph H.
--------- Original-Nachricht --------