Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] unknown again was cninmm was Re: (unknown) etc
Date: Jun 27, 2004 @ 06:37
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

heh heh
I use the commas for a couple of reasons. I didn't
like the way the semicolons looked (as in the stark
separations they caused). Also, if you put in a
semicolon between clauses 2 and 3, most readers will
assume the subject of the third clause is an implied
"you" (second person). So with the commas, I wanted a
newspaper headline style format. One could even put
the second clause in parentheses before a comma before
the third clause.
I rob on; A. was able man ere 'Nam, Elba sawanobori.
Meaning, first of all, that I am continuing this river
climbing sport. But a man whose initial is A is
currently not able to join me after having been to
Vietnam and met Elba Ramalho (
http://www.elbaramalho.com.br/ela/biografia.htm ).
Check out the kickboxing maneuver in the photos
section. I think an Elba sawanobori would have put me
out of commission for a while, too. ;-) What was she
in 'Nam for anyways?
Large brainfart at message end.

http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/vietnam/maps/nf47-12/nf47_12c.ht

http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/vietnam/maps/nf47-15/nf47_15h.ht