Subject: unknown again was cninmm was Re: (unknown) etc
Date: Jun 24, 2004 @ 16:53
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& still hearing no objection to our lengthy excursion yet mike
i cant help wondering out loud anyway
re this your latest essay in literary multidimensional reality
shouldnt those commas you inserted rather be semicolons or
ellipses or even full stops
since your palindrome sentence
if i understand it rightly
is really a series of equally independent clauses

but in any case it also led me to wonder if your sawanobori
or my sawanabori for that matter
might also be susceptible to palindromic apotheosis in a single
fully syntactical as well as plausibly semantical sentence

& indeed

i rob on a wash sawanobori

&or

i rob an awash sawanabori

so you or i could actually do any of this robbing in any dry wash
or we could actually go completely awash on the awash river
for extra credit in multidimensional reality
like these women who are even doing the wash in it too
http://home.wanadoo.nl/spaansen/popup/awash1.htm

but as for all this brigandage
which is so uncharacteristic of us anyway
i believe it cant refer to any literal robbery
but must only be the technical & strictly metaphorical term used
by enthusiasts of our great river eating sport as they beg borrow
steal or purchase their way upstream in every way they possibly
can
semper excelsior
as salmon & message stackers may also like to say

so on that note i will cut to the chase & add a little more air to the
bottom of this message

please stand by

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
<aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> ahh very tastefully done as usual maestro
> & i was so hoping i wouldnt have to stack it all by myself too
>
> yet according to my calculations
> we are still only about a third of the way up to your existing
record
> height
>
> & already i cant help recalling how some members maybe
didnt
> much appreciate getting their mailboxes so stuffed etc last
time
> we tried this
> etc etc
>
> so anyway what do you think
>
> should we take a break & stop in for a drink at the wasp bar
>
> or maybe we should create a special pal stacking &
sawanabori

http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/vietnam/maps/nf47-12/nf47_12c.ht

http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/vietnam/maps/nf47-15/nf47_15h.ht

http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/vietnam/maps/nd48-07/nd48_07e.