Subject: Re: tripoints mentioned in the news
Date: Jun 22, 2004 @ 23:06
Author: geoh88 ("geoh88" <geoh88@...>)

Thanks for the heads up regarding World Affairs Yearbook of China.

It certainly may be possible that it has what I was asking about in
message 14332, but I googled that name and all it returns is a lot
of press articles similar to your hotlink, all hot and bothered
about Sikkim. There was similar excitement not long ago when China
removed Sikkim as an independent nation-state from its official
website.

I suspect that this Yearbook would not have the "Factbook" and ISO
3166 type non-hierarchical alphabetical listing of "countries", but
who knows? A search of China's official government website reveals
press releases announcing the upcoming publication, but nothing more
up-to-date.

If anyone comes across it, let me know.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>