Subject: cninmm was Re: (unknown) etc
Date: Jun 16, 2004 @ 21:08
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
<aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman <
> > mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> > > Yes, it is unknown if yahoo, who effective today
> > > upgraded free users' mailbox capacities to a whopping
> > > 100 megabytes, will carry this generosity over to
> > > yahoo groups and up our storage capacity.
> > >
> > > --- aletheiak <aletheiak@y...> wrote:

> > > New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!
> > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
> >

> > well i guess one way for this to become known
> > is for us to test the message stacking capacity again
> > & compare our result against the last time we tried it
> >
> > so for my part
> > i will pick up from where i just left off
> > dropping 21 km back down the mekong while still searching
for cnlamm

> > fortunately this vietnam era topo turned up just in the nick of
time

http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/vietnam/maps/nf47-12/nf47_12c.ht
ml

> > the elusive tripoint position can be seen clearly at lower left
> > at the dark black dashed line tee junction
> > in the fat blue albeit unlabeled mekong river
> > just below the confluence of a much t hinner blue but named
nan la ho

> > yet even more fortunately
> > this is just one of a complete set of zoomable laos topos
> > http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/laos.html
> >
> > which means we have not only cnlamm now but all 4 of the
other laos
> > tripoints to o
> >
> > lammth or the golden triangle

http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/vietnam/maps/nf47-15/nf47_15h.ht
ml
> > at upper left just above ban sop ruak
> >
> > khlath

http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/vietnam/maps/nd48-07/nd48_07e.
html
> > at upper right near phou denmuan g
> >
> > khlavn at the tip of the the parrots beak

http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/vietnam/maps/nd48-08/nd48_08c.
html
> > at middle right just northwest of norking
> >
> > & finally & most fortunately of all
> > cnlavn
> > http://www.nexus.net/~911gfx/vietnam/maps/n
f48-05/nf48_05a.html
> > at bottom right marked khoanglaxan 1865m
> >

> > for what is so nice about this last one is that we have actually
been
> > looking for it for over a year now

> > & we get a muc h needed confirmation here not only of the
mountain peak
> > despite a slight spelling variation in its name
> > but also of the geocoordinates
> >

> > & what is so especially nice about the whole set is that it
gives all
> > the indochina tripoints in a single resource
> >
> > & curiously enough
> > just as all the land tripoints of north america are guatemalan
> > so all those of southeast asia are laotian
> >

> > well thats about all i can think of saying about this for now
> > except that all of vietnam & cambodia plus a good deal of
thailand are
> > also available at the same site
> >
> > but other than for lammth
> > no pix have turned up yet for any of these
> >

> > so anyway maybe someone could add something just to
keep this message
> > growing
> >
> > as you know
> > it doesnt even have to be pertinent
>
> ok well fortunately i do have something somewhat pertinent
that i can add to this multidimensional try
> which
> it is worth noting
> already embraces magic pentacle circles of both traffic rotaries
& laotian tripoints
> even without the following pair of original self absorbed
palindromes specially penned for the occasion
> complete with explanatory footnotes
>

> 1
>
> so
> al morfed
> anno loco
> no colonnade from laos
>

> clearly it was aletheia herself who morphed no colonnade
> in this frankly too telescoped first try

http://community.webshots.com/photo/10537209/72406199Jem
PrS
> this being the only google image result for laos plus
colonnade

> & whether this colonnade has ever morphed or been morphed
or not
> i cant say
> but al certainly didnt morf it
>
> & that crazy year when it happened or rather didnt
> could only be anno loco 2004
> this year of our great bp refinement foreordained ever since
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/12743
>

> &
> 2
>
> so
> a lot of nisus
> dr of faraway
> as
> say
> a war
> affords us info to laos
>

> for this more elaborate & pertinent & i think funnier try to work
> i had to address myself as a
> doctor of faraway
> & thus to confer our second honorary bp doctoral degree
>
> so now you can call me doc too
>
> the war was of course the vietnam conflict
> which is the only reason these maps even exist
>
> & for nisus
> please see
> http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/nisus
> evidently not just referring to that war effort
> but comparing to it my own aggressive yet entirely peaceful
strivings

> which raises the question
>
> since we may have all these extra megabytes to burn today
anyway

> could just playing ecstatically enough redeem war & similar
stupidity

> & could homo ludens be the one to save homo sapiens from
himself

> remember
> tho this stacking try
> into the great unknown
> is more about length than quality or pertinency
> still
> the latter qualities are not necessarily precluded by it
>

> & just to keep this all in school
> i will exit all these laotian traffic circles at the next opportunity
> & head directly to the nearest nonlaotian tripoint
> if indeed i can find it while there is still any room left in this
message

as you probably realized
this could only have been cninmm

the china indian myanmar tripoint

our 5th virgin in a row now

nor is she very likely to be found by anyone
tho i confess i was hoping someone might have preceded me
there with the goods

but it appears this baby may actually be as unknown as they
come
& so very pertinent to the present try

for starters please consider the strange final paragraph on page
10 here
http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS042.pdf

to which i can add
that my best atlas shows about 100km of separation between
the extreme positions

& also
that i have the distinct impression that the ongoing cnin border
talks
having already disposed of tibet & sikkim on a quid pro quo
basis
are heading in the direction of recognizing the indian position
aka the the mcmahon line
here in arunachal pradesh
in exchange for recognizing the chinese line of control at aksai
chin in sinkiang

so i would guess that the northernmost of the 3 possible tripoint
positions mentioned by the ibs
situated in fact at a watershed trijunction just north of diphu pass
is by far the greatest probability

but
as my computer is behaving strangely
let me just hope & try to post this much now before losing it
& to continue later

since thats the idea anyway
right