Subject: Re: Interstate Mullet Toss
Date: Jun 10, 2004 @ 12:43
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

& here at last
delivering after 40 days & 40 nights on message 14087
http://www.garringer.net/foam/archives/images/Flora-Bamma.gif
is a pic of the alleyway
down the middle of which the alfl state line actually runs
alongside the florabama bar
from the street to the mullet tossing beach
& ultimately on out to sea & the alflus tripoint some 3nm beyond
yet perhaps visible on a clear day
thru the cracks in this picket gateway