Subject: Re: Campobello-type islands
Date: Jun 08, 2004 @ 23:41
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "geoh88" <geoh88@y...> wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002" <orc@o...>
> wrote:
>

> > & so why not britain & penon
>
> Why not Britain? See my reply to Kevin Maynell, subject: Gibraltar.

ahh i see
no pimples allowed

is that it

well ok
it was your quest

> Why not Penon? Because it's not an island.

again clearly sometimes it is an island or i wouldnt have mentioned it

the causeway elevation is perhaps 1 meter above mean sea level

& message 4106 indicates the island was connected only by backfilling

a different shade of pimple to be sure

& if it gets the makeover planned in message 4155 it will be a dimple

> > perhaps a tiny bamboo gangway with rope railings somewhere
> > that has miraculously escaped our notice
>
> I hope so.

yes i too hope you will discover what you are looking for